Rocking the World with Feel Good Music
Artist's music as seen on TV, heard on Radio, and read in Magazines world wide.
TV's Hotdisc Top 20
Europe's only Country Top 40 Show, streams every week, or watch it on SKY TV: Hotdisc Top 20 TV show on 376, FreeSat 516 every Sun. (U.K.2pm) and Sat. (U.K.1am). With 100's of 'A' list Celebrities and Artists from Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, Shania Twain, Neil Diamond to Garth Brooks and Tim McGraw and many more.
Coming in May: Our interviews with these two award winning Singer-Songwriters!
Two Billboard rockets:
1. Gerina with 'Remedy' Feat: Nomad, Rockets the U.S.A Billboard Dance Chart to No15! Gerina has got many more hits, and as a talented song writer, she must be heard!
2. Yeah, she did it again! Artist, Kendra Erika, 2 times U.S.A. Billboard Dance Top 10 with 'Sublime'. Get Ready for Kendra's new Single, 'Authentic'. See the official chart videos weekly. Visit Kendra Erika's official website.
Billboard Dance Charts Video's
Click on the link: We’ve provided a YouTube link, which will show you both artists, which we're going to feature next month on our radio 'Feel Good Show', interviewing them on the up and coming shows. See the video with current Dance songs ranked by plays on stations world wide, showing the top comprehensive and credible ranking of the world's top 100 dance/electronic music artists.
Radio Top 40
Europe's only Country Top 40 TV and Radio Show, streams every week on BigTimeRadio International and on all our radio stations. This show has over 20 years experience, and is known as the Country music gateway to some of the biggest artists heard and seen world wide including the USA. Access all our streams now on the web, or our mobile apps out in May 2018.
'TimeSpaceReality' is a band influenced by our musical time, both past and future. It captures the style of multiple influences of rock, alternative, pop rock, Brit pop, electric, dance and with an ear into country and folk sounds. The band has 5 guitar enthusiasts, a drummer, keyboarder and vocalists. See the 'TimeSpaceReality' band website.
Out Now: 'Authentic'
Best Video Out Now! New 'Authentic' single! A beautiful message for the world by Kendra Erika! Two times Top 10 Billboard Artist!
On SKY TV
Europe's only Country Top 40 Show streams every week, or watch it on SKY TV: Hotdisc Top 20 TV show on 376, FreeSat 516 every Sun. (U.K.2pm) and Sat (U.K.1am)
Unplugged - Go Live!
Out Now: F.A.D.T.A.A
This is the official unplugged mono style single influenced by the 70s, with artists such as Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton. This song is about spreading love and peace to humanity. The song has been written, sung, and performed with all guitar work by Charlie Cawood! The Radio Remaster will be out soon.
'Can't Hurt Me Now'
Charlie Cawood on SkyTV
Europe's only TV / Radio Top 40
Europe's only Country Top 40 Show which streams every week. Watch it on SKY TV: Hotdisc Top 20 TV show on 376, FreeSat 516 every Sun. (U.K.2pm) and Sat (U.K.1am). Who's been on the show? Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, Shania Twain, Neil Diamond to Garth Brooks and Tim McGraw......
Stuart Cameron has been in broadcasting and journalism (TV and Radio / Media) since 1978. Stuart is also a regular on BBC Radio Scotland, TalkSPORT, Sky Sports News Radio, IRN, and has been on many tier 1 stations over the years across the U.K. and England. He has significant experience across all forms of broadcasting and media. He also presents the only European official Country Charts show, the HotDisc Top 40 & 20, which airs several times every weekend on Sky TV, FreeView and FreeSat. This show is syndicated on radio stations world wide. Some of the world's biggest and most popular labels, and artists, have appeared on this very successful 20 year old show. World famous artists, such as Shania Twain, Neil Diamond, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Brooks N Dunn, Chet Atkins, Gary Allan and many more. That was just to name a few...
Seen on TV
Watch YouTube's HD Music Time Channel for Artists as seen on Sky TV.
Multi creative artist, singer, guitarist, actor and producer - Charlie Cawood! Who is the genius behind all his brand, label and publishing company. Hear our co-hosts on the "Feel Good" show, with special guest and talented Artist Tara Hawley!
A fellow musician stated years ago that Tara Hawley is "fast becoming a stylist," for her singing evokes the spirit and sweet familiarity of the old in a new and refreshing style all her own. DJs are calling Tara "a dynamic singer," "definitely a star on the musical horizon" because they agree that she has something special—the vital ability to communicate the emotion of a song, along with the voice, pitch, and quality to back it up.
Watch now: 'Ready to Give You Love' or see more about the Album 'Stay Awhile' at the official website:
Ready to Give You Love!
What people are saying about Tara's debut album, Stay Awhile:
"A breath of fresh air! What can you say about a singer such as Tara, who is so versatile, with so much soul and elegance. 'Ready to Give You Love' is fresh and new, but takes the listener back to the golden 70's when creativity abounded!" —J. Beam. Original song album, produced by Jim Wirt (known for his work w/ platinum-selling artists such as Fiona Apple and Hoobastank), is full of catchy melodies and poetic lyrics, delivered with Tara’s soothing, warm vocals, Pop infused with jazz, rock, & soul. Tara has headlined at venues such as Nighttown, BLUJazz+, Cain Park, and the Stocker Arts Center in Northeast Ohio
Radio, Music and TV Shows
BigTime Radio International Genres and Styles
BigTime Radio International is investing in both music and artists in 8 exciting genres:
We will be releasing further shows and genres over 2018/19 to widen the spectrum of our international listeners. This investment is currently being engaged within our market research, and will be added into our 3rd commercial radio station, which is due to be launched in late 2018/ or early 2019. Our release of further genres and timings thereof, are based on our rapidly growing projections, currently in review, so as to align with future requirements.
HotDisc, Europe's only official TV & Radio Country Top 40, with over 20 years of success! The official Radio and TV Country Top 40 Show streams every week. Watch the weekly moving top 20 Artists HD Music Videos on SKY TV: Hotdisc Top 20 TV Show channels on 376, FreeSat 516 and FreeView 87 every Sunday (U.K.2pm) and Saturday (U.K.1am). Once again, we're furthering our market research with our listeners, so as to extend our offerings, with further news scheduled for late 2018/19.
Artists and Celebrities that have been on Europe's Only Official TV & Radio Country Top 40:
BigTime Radio Shows and DJ's
BigTime Radio International station's show: -
- BigTime Radio (World Standard Play)
- HOTDISC Top 40 (Europe's only official TV & Radio Country Top 40, with over 20 years of success!)
- Sky TV HOTDISC Top 20 (Sky TV 376, FreeSat 516 FreeView 87; Sunday's (2pm) & Saturdays (1am)
- The HOTDISC British & Irish Top 10
- My Country Australia
- American Country Nights with DJ House
- The Sound Lab UK
- BigTime Radio (US Standard Play)
- Nashvilles - Iceman's Top 40 Country
- DJ Pat Stone's Country Show
- BigTime Radio's 'Feel Good Show'
- BigTime Radio's 'Dance Show' (Coming later in 2018)
- BigTime Radio's 'Rock Show' (Coming later in 2018)
- Our 3rd Commercial Station (Coming later in 2018)
- With many more shows and DJ's coming soon!
Rocking the World with Feel Good Music
Artist's music as seen on TV, heard on Radio, and read in Magazines world wide.
Competition Terms of Service
1.These terms and conditions are the competition rules ("Rules") that apply to all competitions ("Competitions") organised by or on behalf of The Sound Lab
2. In addition to the Rules, other specific terms and conditions may apply to a particular Competition ("Specific Rules"). Such Specific Rules will be posted on the relevant Promoter's website and will be deemed incorporated into these Rules. In the event of any discrepancy between these Rules and the Specific Rules, the Specific Rules shall prevail.
3. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and any Specific Rules that may apply.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any Competition, these Rules or any Specific Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within these Rules or the Specific Rules or on the relevant Promoter's website. The Promoter may at any time, without notice, issue further terms and conditions to be read in conjunction with these Rules and any Specific Rules that may apply.
5. Each entrant must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK to enter Competitions unless otherwise stated.
6. Officers, employees and agents of the Promoter and any party associated or directly connected to or with the specific Competition (including sponsors) and their families, officers, employees and agents (as applicable) and anyone who has won a prize on any radio station or website operated by the Promoter within the last 12 months are not eligible to enter any Competition.
7. Only one entry per person per Competition is permitted, unless otherwise stated.
8. Proof of making a phone call, sending post or email is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged or otherwise affected by matters outside our control.
9. Where a Competition has a closing date and/or time, all entries must be received before such date and/or time. Late entries will not be taken into consideration in the selection of a winner.
10. By entering a Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules or any Specific Rules or any other terms and conditions that apply to any Competition. Furthermore, entrants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the Promoter will be excluded from the relevant Competition.
12. The Promoter also reserves the right to reject entries, votes, applications or claims and to alter, amend or foreclose a Competition without prior notice in its absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Rules or any Specific Rules.
13. For competitions which involve a winner being selected via a public vote, only one vote per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Entrants must use their legal name and must register a valid email address to be entitled to vote. Entrant IP addresses may be logged for monitoring purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any vote if it has reasonable grounds to believe that it has not been cast in accordance with these Rules or any Specific Rules.
14. Collusion with other Competition entrants is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate disqualification.
15. Callers are not necessarily entitled to participate in on-air Competitions and will not necessarily appear on-air in the order in which they are called. The Promoter shall not be liable to reimburse callers for telephone charges when either on hold or on-air. Where the situation arises, only the person who is selected to come to air (if applicable) is eligible to win if they give the correct answer.
16. Competition winners will be chosen at random unless otherwise specified.
17. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter will endeavour to notify and deliver prizes to winners of each Competition within 30 days of the closing date set for such Competition. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply within 30 days or as specified in the notification may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner unless otherwise stated.
19. If the competition takes place via social media or via the website The winner must respond within 24 hours a close of competition otherwise an alternative winner may be chosen.
20. In the case of Competition prizes in the form of free tickets for a particular event, the Promoter will contact the prize winner by phone and prize details shall be as printed on the event tickets. Ticket holders shall be bound by (a) these Rules, (b) any Specific Rules that apply, (c) any terms and conditions set out on the event tickets and (d) the rules and regulations of the particular venue (as applicable) unless otherwise stated.
21. All Competition prizes are subject to availability.
22. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize-winner.
23. No Competition prize may be transferred or assigned to any other person and no cash alternative or alternative prize is available. In the event of the advertised Competition prize being unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
24. Competition prizes are awarded at the Promoter's sole discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
25. No responsibility will be accepted for inaccurate Competition prize details supplied by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering, or being unable to enter, any Competition or as a result of accepting any Competition prize. Neither shall it be held responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in a Competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
27. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity or any other form of promotional activity. The Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photograph and any recordings of them (be it audio or visual) in any publicity or promotion. All Competition entrants agree to their name and home town being published on-air and elsewhere. Entrants agree to their participation being broadcast, recorded, repeated and otherwise used for any reason by the Promoter without being entitled to any payment for such use. The Competition winner may be required by the Promoter to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and the winner hereby acknowledges that the Promoter has the right to use such photos, videos or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner for any purpose as it may see fit.
28. Any personal data relating to Competition entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's consent.
29. The Promoter will keep a winning entrant's personal details for a reasonable time so that it can send the entrant the winning prize, to verify that these Rules (and any Specific Rules, if applicable) have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. The Promoter may pass a winning entrant's details on to its sponsors, service providers or agents for the purposes of sending out winning prizes on its behalf.
30. Entrants agree to keep confidential any information of whatsoever nature regarding The Sound Lab and their respective businesses, personnel, agents, sponsors and event promoters received by entrants as a result of winning or participating in any Competition.
31. Each Competition (including these Rules, any Specific Rules and all matters incidental thereto shall be governed by English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.